Kinnaird College is the Centre of excellence for the education of women in South Asia. Kinnaird is the Pakistan’s most prestigious institution for higher education for women and was founded in 1913. Kinnaird is offering academic programs of International Standards, engaging in research and service that serves the development of new knowledge and ideas and promotes social responsibility and active citizenship. This is in recognition and continuation of the reputation the college has of being the most prominent and prestigious institution for women in Pakistan.
Kinnaird Centre for Learning & Cultural Development is now offering certified professional Short Courses to impart quality education and Skill based trainings for the Professional growth and Excellence. – The ultimate opportunity to learn the industry driven knowledge through our senior, highly qualified and foreign faculty members. Which will help you to navigate your careers and build upon connection that matters.
In these simple but stirring words lies the quintessence of the spirit of Kinnaird, the oldest and most distinguished women’s college of Pakistan. Kinnaird is an institution of learning where a unique and productive blend of education and values has continued to flourish for almost 106 years.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Intermediate or Equivalent.
- Admission are open on rolling basis.
- Admission Forms are available at reception of Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore, from 9:00 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M. except Sundays. Rs.100/- will be charged against the form Fee.
- For further information, please contact Admission Office Kinnaird Centre for Learning & Cultural Development.
- Phone:+92 42 9920 3781-83 EXT 310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course fee per month is RS 7000/-
The Course Registration and Admission fee is Rs. 3000/- (Payable at the time of Admission)
** All the paid Fee is Non-Refundable.