Events Management & Planning
COURSE FEE: RS 27000/- COURSE DURATION : THREE MONTHS (THRICE A WEEK)
PAID COURSE FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE
Event Management is a people oriented field, the event management team have to interact with a lot of people like Sponsors to organize the event. As a direct result of this fact the following areas will be addressed.
· The relevant skills and characteristics required for the field of Event Management
· How to make the effective and attractive Sponsorship proposal
· How to deal with the sponsors and to convince them for sponsorship
· Lecture on targeting the sponsorship that which sponsors can be linked to the particular event and how to target them.
· A good team is important to organize the specific event as it not the task of one person so one lecture will be on how to select teams.
· Leadership type skills necessary to motivate and empower teams to function at their maximum.
Participants in attendance will be able to:
• Develop an effective Event Plan to create and design memorable events.
• Utilize specific techniques and tools of the event planning process to manage and monitor the success of the event.
• Ensure that organizational objectives are being achieved.
• Appreciate the importance of risk assessment and contingency planning when coordinating events.
• Appreciate the importance of proper time management and task management to an event’s success.
• Demonstrate leadership skills (event managers need to consistently get the best out of their teams)
• Achieve maximum exposure for their event.
• Demonstrate a new and open-minded approach to Event Management.
· How to deal with the team
· How to communicate with the sponsor or the other people you are getting things from.
· The appropriate way of presenting the proposal to the concerned people.
Who Should Attend
● Event Planners & Event Managers
● Entrepreneurs who want to start Events Management Company