Fashion & textile Designing
COURSE FEE: RS 27000/- COURSE DURATION : THREE MONTHS (THRICE A WEEK)
Exhibition and Fashion Show Fee: Rs. 10,000/-
PAID COURSE FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE
1-To provide skills and knowledge about design process required for designers for producing an inventive and unusual collection of apparels and textile products to meet the current needs and to make them successful and invincible entrepreneur.
2-To facilitate the students with practical experience which enhance their capabilities for creating innovative products to beat the market competition and give valuable contribution to fashion and textile industry
3-To understand current scenario in fashion forecasting and movement of fashion on local and global level.
4-To familiarize students with various techniques of surface ornamentation for value addition.
1. Students are able to identify a trend and recognize its movement in local markets and skilled in hand art to express ideas on sheets through mind mapping and visual research.
2. Exploring the knowledge related to different fashion components students will be able to create variety of patterns and conceptualize their ideas and amalgamation of different accessories with the garments
3. Students will be able to develop their ideas in real and use it as per the market demand
4. Students will develop innovative and creative fashion apparels, textile products for diverse textile markets and fashion industry.
Who Should Attend
Fashion and textile courses can be considered to enroll by people from all walks of life;
· People who want to aim skill development
· Continuing professional development
· Career exploration and a realistic pathway to further study.
· Who want to step in business world or become entrepreneur or need to change the nature of occupation.
· Already have qualifications and wish to fill knowledge gap.
To embrace the opportunity SSC or Equivalent Certification is essential.
Want To Join the Best learning Experience at Kinnaird ?
PhD Scholar in Textile and Fashion Designing
Shafia Siddiqui is highly committed lecturer with a nine year’s experience in teaching. She has made significant contributions in planning course outline of various institutes. she spent six years in private institute in lecturing textile and fashion she also offers her expertise in ARTS at Beacon House. She has written papers and Articles on May topics including clothing of Alzheimer’s patients and many others. She is Senior Lecturer at KINNAIRD CENTER FOR LEARNING &CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT for three years.