COURSE FEE: RS 30,000/- COURSE DURATION : THREE MONTHS (THRICE A WEEK)
PAID COURSE FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE
To understand the basic process and components of psychotherapy To focus on various integrative and eclectic approaches to psychotherapy and behavior changeTo transfer the In-depth knowledge of a transtheoretical integrative process modelTo efficiently resolving or managing ethical dilemmasTo develop therapeutic relationships founded on the qualities of empathy, acceptance and genuinenessTo produce clinical formulations and related therapeutic plans in collaboration with clients.To effectively apply different Psychotherapeutic techniques for the treatment of a wide range of Psychological Problems and Psychiatric Disorders across different settings.
· To interpret professional standards in the practice of psychotherapy by adhering to the code of ethics
· To establish effective rapport building through various ice breaking techniques
· To assess & evaluate 4P Model through effective questioning skills
· To differentiate between content and process in relevance to case conceptualization
· To demonstrate basic skills of active listening and empathic responding in therapeutic alliance.
· To deal issues related to transference, resistance, and management of the “difficult patient.”
· To use a wide range of therapeutic interventions appropriate to the core need of the client or therapy process.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for those who wants to begin a career in Psychotherapy, expand their existing skills or want to learn the techniques to help themselves or others in professional terms
· Medical and mental health professionals
· Social workers
· Special need educationist